Background


Thursday, January 13

Window Shopping Wednesday: Featuring Spring 2011......and random musings

Ughhh....so sick of winter, we got MORE snow last night.  I'm ready for Spring!!!

While bundled up in flannel and wool and sipping my hot chocolate, these are a few of the things I am loving right now:

Christian Louboutin Jem Suede Peep-Toe Slingbacks click here

Sky high, red soled, peep-toe AND slingback, nude suede, and buckles....named after my FAVORITE 80's cartoon character; seriously, what's not to LOVE!

Vince Inside Out Striped Belted Maxi Dress click here

I could see this being an amazing and comfy summer staple.  Stripes are my obsession du jour.


Michael Kors Glitz Watch click here

I have this Michael Kors watch; but, I feel it is more wintery.  I NEED some gold in my life.  (I may be asking for the Glitz for my birthday).

In other news:  I'm watching the Tucson Memorial....so sad.  But the President is delivering a beautiful eulogy/speech.  

Also, I've read all three of the Millenium series and am anxiously awaiting the Hollywood adaptation of Girl With the Dragon Tattoo to hit theaters in December.  I've been loosely following the news about the casting/filming.  I find the Rooney Mara transformation absolutely amazing:



I think she deserves an Oscar nomination just for sporting this hideous hairstyle!!!

xoxo,
J.


2 comments: