Background


Wednesday, January 19

Fashion 2011: Spring Trends.....

My numerous magazine subscriptions are beginning to offer peaks at Spring 2011 fashion and beauty trends.  My longing for warmer weather and my spring/summer wardrobe has be devouring these magazines.....Here are two of the top trends I've noticed so far:

1.  NEON

This trend is NOT for the faint of heart.  Personally, very loud bright colors sort of scare me; so, I'll be sporting this trend with fun neon pedicures.



undefined
2.  High-waisted Flaired Jeans:

AG Adriano Goldschmied at ShopStyle

I love that this trend is coming back.....I think that a flared high waisted jean is universally flattering for so many body types....add a wedge heel, a drapey t-shirt, and layered gold chains and you are ready for brunch with the girls; add a strappy sandal, sequined tank, and statement earrings and you are ready for a night on the town.  Love this trend.  My favorite flared jeans are the universally flattering JBrand Love Story jeans...they have them every season in different washes.  Click here.  And check out all of the amazing ways Maegan at Love Maegan styles these jeans...she has impeccable style!

Random thoughts:

On a side note, has anyone watched "My Strange Addiction" on TLC?  That show is crazy, this weeks episode features a woman who secretly eats couch cushions.....ReallY!!  I think they just make this stuff up to be on TV.

xoxo,
J.

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE neon. Which can be scary, but I love it. To avoid looking like I'm out of the 90s, I try to mix it with neutrals or more grounded colors. :) I love that nailpolish, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am always trying to find high waisted jeans but its so difficut these days. At my age and after four kids jeans that sit on your hips are just a disaster.

    ReplyDelete