Background


Wednesday, January 5

For Sale: Louis Vuitton Speedy 25 Monogram Canvas

Good afternoon Ladies:

I've decided to sell my Louis Vuitton Speed 25 Monogram Canvas.  She is in EUC.  There is a little bit of wear on the leather trim on the bottom, but no cuts or scratches in the monogram canvas.  I don't have the lock that goes on the side.  I took it off a long time ago and have no idea where it is now.  The leather handles have faded to that amazing honey brown color.

I have several pictures of my bag so just email me if you would like to see them.  I'm asking $325 this includes shipping in the continental USA.  Paypal only.  Will entertain all reasonable offers.

Reason I am selling is that I just don't use her anymore.  I'm looking to upgrade to the Speedy 30 at some point.

eighthourbrunch at yahoo dot com.

If I don't get any takers on here, I'm going to put her on ebay next week.  

xoxo,
J.

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous bag... someone will snatch it from you fast as the price is good!
    xxx
    lila

    ReplyDelete