Background


Wednesday, January 5

Window Shopping Wednesday: Featuring JCrew new arrivals.....

Just because I'm not buying doesn't mean I'm not coveting pieces from my favorite retailers.  This week's Window Shopping Wednesday features a few pieces from JCrew's new arrivals.

 I love these....I can just imagine walking in the sand at the beach wearing these and my favorite boyfriend t.  I also like that their is some stretch....essential for a flattering white jean in my opinion.

JCrew Knotted Twist Necklace

I love this and technically, since this is an accessory, I could buy this.  However, at $98 it is out of my monthly budget....fingers crossed for sale.  I love the mix of the feminine pearls with the chunky edgy box chain.  I'd have to see this in real life before committing....I feel like I could find something similar at Forever21.


At $495 this is way out of my budget...but it is beautiful and I feel like I would get a TON of use out of this piece....I see if looking as amazing with a little silk slip dress as it would with jeans and a white tank.


I find this sweater very interesting...I feel like it could be utterly fabulous or one big sack of hot-messiness....I'm anxious to see a few IRL and reviews of this sweater in blogger land.  I would wear this with skinny denim and bold gold accessories.

xoxo,
J.

1 comment:

  1. Oooh, I love that blazer too-it's amazing though definitely a lifetime piece. I was in there the other day and they have so many stripes, I love it! Stripes-white-fuschia-florals and navy blue-a really fun palette for Spring.

    ReplyDelete