Background


Friday, April 30

OOTD: Super Quick and Super Casual.....JCrew Drawstring Tank Dress Review


Two super cute and casual OOTD:

I received a few of the JCrew new arrivals including the JCrew Drawstring Tank Dress in Black and I really like it alot.  I would say that it runs one size large.  I ordered my usual medium and the arm holes are too big.  For my purposes, I'm keeping it in the medium.  I plan to wear it as a bathing suit coverup, with a cardi, or with a tank layered underneath.  It is super casual and I also plan to always wear it with flat sandals.  The material is not too sheer, not sure about the lighter colors though.  I like the drawstring effect which you can't really see in my crap-tastic picture.  And the skirt is flouncy and cute without being too short, it hits me about 3 inches above my knee and I am 5'9.  I decided against sizing down because I thought the small would be too short on me.  And also, like I said I'm planning on wearing this dress in a super casual way.  Overall I like it and I think for $55.00 the price is not too outrageous either.

Outfit 1 (sorry for the weirdly angled picture):
JCrew Drawstring Tank Dress (here)
Anthropologie Boyant Bunches Cardigan (here)
JCrew Leather Capri Sandals
I also added a necklace after this picture was taken.

Outfit 2:
Jeans:  7 for all Mankind DoJos
Shirt:  Old Navy striped tee (sold out online)
Cardigan:  JCrew Merino Wool Everyday Cardigan in Navy (here)

We are scheduled to attend Point to Point, the steeple chase race held annually at Winterthur in Delaware, on Sunday.  The weather is supposed to be beautiful.  I'm so excited and am still working on my outfit.  Pics to follow.

Enjoy the sun!
 xoxo,
J.

No comments:

Post a Comment