Background


Wednesday, April 21

WOOTD: 4/20/2010


Quick WOOTD post.  I was wearing:
Suit -- Tank Dress and Jacket -- H&M (bought it like two weeks ago so its prob still there)
Belt -- JCrew
Shoes -- Nine West Nude Kitten Heels

I love this suit.  I find a lot of really great summer suiting at H&M and it is so cheap but looks good for the money.  This jacket was $35.00 (originally $60 but they  had a promo) and the dress was $34.99.  So I got the entire suit for like 80 bucks.  I have worn the dress with just a black blazer.  I really like the material it is sort of like a really small check/houndstooth pattern.  This is the black colored one but they also had navy.  The dress has buttons down the back and I add a belt (removing the sad ragged sash that came with it).  It also has pockets.  Overall I am a big fan and I always feel very Mad Men when I wear it!

Have a great day!

xoxo,
J.

1 comment:

  1. You look fantastic! We finally got an H&M where I live, but I haven't been yet. Looks like you found some great deals...I must go soon. :) Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete