Background


Wednesday, April 28

WOOTD: JCrew Chambray Suiting

This is kind of a boring outfit but I have my boss with me so overly boring corporate professional looks are required.

Quick WOOTD post:  I Love, LOve, LOVe, LOVE this suit!  This is the JCrew Chambray suiting from Spring/Summer 2009.  I have the jacket, dress, and pants and I wear it all the time.  I highly recommend JCrew suiting...it holds up so well, fits great, and is truly timeless.  And it mixes and matches with other pieces so well (dress with cardigan, pants with sweater, dress with printed blazer, jacket with jeans; you get the idea). 

Details:
Suiting:  JCrew Chambray 2009
Shoes:  Nine West Pointy Kitten Heels in Brown



If you wear suiting, what stores do you like?   I'm always looking for ideas on expanding my work wardrobe.

xoxo,
J.

No comments:

Post a Comment