Background


Friday, May 22

Oh my, Oh my, Oh my....my first AWARD!!!!


Wow what a day, not only do I realize that I have followers and comments but now I have an AWARD!!!! Oh my god, I'm so excited......

Drum Roll Please......Thank you FFM!!! You rock as always and I have loved your blog since discovering it in November 2008. Her blog is Fabulous Florida Mommy.

The Rules of the award, as I am told, are as follows:

1) Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award, and his or her blog link.
2) Pass the award to other blogs that you’ve newly discovered. Contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.
UPDATE:
Here are my choice for my "newly discovered" blog awards:
Lollipop26 and her blog Lollipop26. I just discovered this blog yesterday. I have been a fan of Lollipop26's YouTube channel videos for a few months now and finally took the time to check out her blog. She offers tutorials on everything from hair straightners and connical curling irons to hair extensions and make-up. Check her out.....
Simply Me and her blog Simply Said by Simply Me. I love her music selections and daily musings on her life. Take a look.....
And lastly, JTS and her blog J'Adore These Stores. I love her clothing reviews and I can always count on her to post the weekly store email discounts.
Check them out and Enjoy......
J.

No comments:

Post a Comment