Background


Thursday, August 5

Yes Please: Elie Tahari A/W 2010


Dear Fashion Fairy God Mother:

Please please please deliver this entire outfit to my closet.....I promise that I will wear every single piece to death this entire fall/winter season.

Hugs, J.

But seriously, isn't this look to die for.  It is so classic and on trend at the same time.  (I would prefer the jacket in a faux fur though.....I don't rock real fur!!  Just a personal preference.)  I love the grayish blue tone of the skirt and the gray tights contrasted against the brown suede boots.  And I love the orangey rust colored silk blouse.  The "oversized" or "reimagined" silk blouse is on many of the fall must have lists I've seen online and in many of my magazines!!!  I'm loving this look.  

What are some of your fall wish list items?  I'd love to know.

xoxo,
J.

1 comment:

  1. It is!
    I am wishing for a shearling coat and an UGG sweater.

    ReplyDelete