Background


Wednesday, August 18

WOTD: H&M Suiting....Matchy, Matchy!!!!!

Good morning ladies:

Quick WOTD post, H&M dress and jacket combo.  I love this suit.  In fact I think I have another post wearing this exact outfit.  This suit consists of a dress and matching jacket.  The dress has buttons down the back, belt loops and a full skirt.  The jacket is kind of cropped with one button.  I wear this dress with a navy or black solid colored jacket as well.  This suit will also transition nicely into fall with opaque black tights, black heels, and a coordinating scarf/necklace.  The material is a relatively heavy viscose blend....very typical of H&M suiting.  This entire suit cost me $73.00....a great deal for so many pieces that can be worn so differently.


Today it is styled with a patent leather skinny belt from JCrew, and nude pointy kitten heel pumps from Nine West.  I'm also wearing a gold necklace which you cannot see in the picture.  It is easy and professional for a day of meetings with customers!

xoxo,
J.

No comments:

Post a Comment