Background


Thursday, July 1

JCrew: Fall Fashion Preview Video and Nars "Funny Face"



I'm ready for fall!!! I've been posting about this for the past two weeks.  There has been several posts on JCrew Aficionada about the JCrew Fall 2010 look book......

JCrew updated their website with a Fall preview video and slide show of looks.  Check it out here.

Above is one of my favorite looks...I really want that jacket.  The items are available for pre-order by calling a 1800 number.  No prices or details are listed on the website yet.  But, I really really want this jacket.

Jenna describes the collection as having lots of dark colors and nudes with "moments of bright color".  She goes on to discuss Nars Funny Face lipstick which was a featured on many of the models during the shoot.

What do you think of the color?  I think it is very pretty but not extremely wearable....it seems a bit too bright for my everyday life.  (The color is actually swatched below the Nars lipstick).  Check it out on Sephora's website by clicking here.



What do you think of the new collection?  Are you as excited for fall as I am?

xoxo,
J.


4 comments:

  1. Fall is my all time favorite J. Crew season, I love that jacket too! I could never pull off the bright lipstick especially everyday! Maybe for my bachelorette if I'm feeling bold enough, lol. Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have pre-ordered the jacket. It is $298.00.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anon: Thank you so much for the FYI. I might pre-order that.

    Tres Tippy: I'm totally pre-ordering the jacket!! It is sooo cute. The lipstick is SOO bright. I do love NARs lipsticks though..they have a great texture. Just not willing to pay $20 odd bucks for a color I would wear once.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just checked out the slide show - very cool. I like all the fishtail braids going on! However, I can't even THINK about Fall clothes yet - it's going to be 95 here for the next 4 months!

    ReplyDelete