Background


Monday, June 28

Celebrity Rant: Does Taylor Momsen have parents??


Okay, I watch Gossip Girl (and 90210), stop laughing, I know I'm almost 30 but this is totally my guilty pleasure.  Any who....you may or may not know who Taylor Momsen is....whether you do or not is really not relevant.  She is on Gossip Girl.  I was perusing the celebrity gossip blogs.....when I came across this picture of her:


Taylor is apparently in a band and she likes to dress like a tranny hooker channeling Courtney Love when she performs.  Fine, no problem!  But then I almost fell out of my chair when I discovered that this girl is...wait for it.....
16 years old!!!

Doesn't this kid have any parents....plus she's smoking in the picture too!!!  I can't believe this.  She has to be emancipated or something....cause seriously, what parent would let their 16 year old daughter dress like this and smoke cigarettes for the entire public to see?!?

Okay, rant over, I just had to share cause I was so appalled!

xoxo,
J.

6 comments:

  1. WOW, I had no idea she was only 16! Yikes, my heart would break if my daughter was behaving this way at that age (or any age really, LOL)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is gross. ANd that is effed up that she is dressed that way and smoking at that age!

    ReplyDelete
  3. New poster. I was just talking to my MIL about this very photo and this very girl. So sad. If you follow Perez Hilton (ugh, I am begrudgingly admitting that I obviously do), you'd be even further grossed out to know what HE said he could see in the photo. Yucker-eeno.

    ReplyDelete
  4. NoJCrewinJapan: Umm...I totally follow perezhilton.com...ha ha. She is just foul.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like taylor momsen she is edgy and out there,and she actually has talent. Who cares if she dresses in revealing outfits, at least she is interesting. Unlike all you people

    ReplyDelete
  6. Seriously you took the words out of my mouth. I want to know if she has parents and what these parents look like. First of all why does she dress like a hooker. Second of all why are her parents allowing her to continue to talk the way she does and look the way she does. It is really disturbing and really makes me sad!!

    ReplyDelete