Background


Saturday, June 5

Anthro Love: RUN, don't walk, to get this Dress!!! Vagabond Dress Review

Rarely do I try something on and instantly fall in LOVE!  Usually I have to try items with different pieces to get this feeling, ie a new shirt with the right belt, a skirt with the right shirt, a dress with the right necklace, etc etc.  I stopped into my local Anthropologie yesterday (they have tons on sale BTW) and discovered THIS dress:


OMG...the Anthropologie Vagabond dress is beyond flattering.  I tried the blue color which is just beautiful.  I put this on and instantly felt amazing.  I'm going to be ordering the black online.  This is an awesome piece to have in your closet.  It can easily be dressed up with accessories and strappy metallic sandals for a wedding, or paired with nude patent heels and understated accessories for work, or just worn with flat flip-flops and a great bag or scarf for running errands on the weekend.  I also think this would be awesome for traveling.  I had it balled up in a tiny little bag all day and not a wrinkle to be seen, plus it takes up minimal space!  I just love it!  I will update this post later with some in real life styling ideas and pictures of the dress!

have a great weekend!!

xoxo,
J.

1 comment: