Background


Friday, May 28

Future Final Sale Items.....Ballet Tutus Poolside...

I was catching up on the posts in my google reader when I came across the lovely Slastena from All or Nothing at All in her retro inspired JCrew one piece.  Doesn't she look amazing?  I haven't even ventured over to the Swim section on the JCrew website once this entire season.  The reason, I bought 3 new JCrew bikinis last year so I thought I was set.  But after seeing Slastena, I thought "I might need a retro one piece in my life."  So I clicked my browser over to JCrew....I love so many of their one pieces this season...I have two in my cart right now that I am trying to decide between.  More on that in another post.  While scrolling through the various Swim Collections, I came across this:


Presenting the JCrew Luxe TULLE swimsuit collection.  My first thought, "What, huh? Really?? WHY!!".  Seriously, Tulle...ewww...can you imagine how uncomfortable wet tulle would be.  The 
cuts are actually really cute and again retro which I'm loving.  But I'm NOT loving this ridiculous fabric choice.  Not only is tulle not liquid friendly, it snags on everything!  I don't know.  Maybe I'm missing the boat here.  But unless you are a member of a synchronized swim team, my final verdict on this is:  FINAL SALE!!!!

xoxo, J.

2 comments:

  1. I just love J Crew this season. Aren't they amazing. Your blog is so great. I am so glad I found it.

    :) Marcie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, tulle is one of the most uncomfortable fabrics around. Wet tulle is even worse! What were they thinking other than "this will LOOK nice!"

    ReplyDelete