Background


Thursday, September 9

GOOP: Gwynnie loves JCrew.....

Hey Ladies:

Catching up on some emails and found this GOOP newsletter in my box this AM.  Gwynnie meets with the ladies who own New York's Soho shop Kirna Zabete to talk fall fashion.  The ladies give a shout out to JCrew in the video and many of the GOOP newsletter fashion sets have JCrew items shown and mentioned.  Check it out.....I especially love the black lace dress, although at $595 it is a bit out of my price range, clearly a collection piece.

Click here to check out the newsletter and youtube fashion video, Gwynnie is the model and host!!

PS....I've been crazy busy with work, but I haven't forgotten about my 75 subscriber giveaway, I'm still collecting prices so stay tuned.

xoxo,
J.

No comments:

Post a Comment